It's Different for Women
On March 6th, in St. Andrews Resource Centre, Pearse St., Dublin 2, SAOL is joining forces with the NICDTF and Citywide, along with a number of other projects (details below) to offer a day of presentations and discussion on 'women and addiction'.
The day will follow a presentation/Q+A format, with contributions on the following topics:
- Dr. Marguerite Woods (Director, Rialto Community Drug Project) - 'Women and Children'
- Ailish Glennon (Snr Probation Officer, Dochas and Shelton Abbey) - 'Women and the Criminal Justice System'
- Katy McAndrew (Manager, Star Project, Ballymun) - 'Women and Recovery'
- Mary Mulligan/Miriam Ryan (Chrysalis Project) - 'Women in a Community Project'
- Carmel Brien (Manager, Gateway Project) - 'Women and Progression'
- Ger O'Rourke (Asst. Director, SAOL Project) - 'Women and Domestic Violence'
The day is free and open to all those working in addiction services around the country.
You are asked to book-in ASAP so that we have a good idea of numbers.
E-mail: email@example.com with the subject line Booking request for 'It's different for women' giving your name, service name and address, the number of places you require and contact telephone number.
Contact Joanne/Rachel on 018553391/3 for further details